Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums of the #1 Merch Clan in Runescape.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Include Screenshot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Of Amun
Admin

Include Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Include Screenshot   Include Screenshot EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:12 am

If you don't include screenshots it's hard to prove your claim. Take screenshots by pressing prnt scrn on keyboard. Then paste in paint.
Back to top Go down
https://merchprince.forumotion.com
captjustice

Include Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Include Screenshot   Include Screenshot EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:37 am

I do my best when I can~ @ anytime you feel disrespected by anyone- let me know. Please take a screen shot and post for the mods to take action. As for myself, I love making money so if the convo is about that I love it. I dislike any racial, politics, and swearing (overdone). I dont kick often as its not my style. Enjoy Merch Prince and SEMPER FI!!! -CaptJustice
Back to top Go down
Fireblows

Fireblows

Include Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: I would not be posting if this wasn't serious   Include Screenshot EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:58 am

You have said that putting the screenshot is important. Well, I have looked on my Keyboard for something similar to "prnt scrn" on my keyboard but have found nothing. Since I did not know how to use this method or was incapable of doing it due to my mini laptop, I wrote down every word on a piece of paper exactly how it was. IceSeV, who is ranked a Captain is the one I'm submitting a complaint about. My evidence reads:

IceSeV first started telling somebody who called the clan dumb for not merching lobsters with him and told him since he is in "O U R" clan he needs to stfu or be kicked. And he was kicked due to him continuing to call the clan dumb. Afterwards I have written down exactly as it was said...

IceSeV: Dont say were
IceSeV: Stfu
IceSeV: Now do we use Steel Bars or coal+iron to make cannonballs
Fireblows: lol I bet he was one of those noobs buying up lobs for merching
IceSeV: Fire ansnwer the god dam question pl0x?
Chica: Coal+iron is steel bars
IceSeV: No. For Cannonballs. Ffs. Wake up people
IceSeV: What do you use to make cannonballs
IceSeV: Iron+coal or steel bars
OnlySkils4me: Heaanbodstijg*numeerwp
IceSeV: Fire
IceSeV: Coal+iron or steel bars
Fireblows: Ice you need to chill. Look it up. I'm f2p.
IceSeV: To make cannonballs
Fireblows: I was tempted to make a snapshot of you swearing and putting it on the forums.
IceSeV: They dont care about swearing?
IceSeV: and plus, jagex doesn't care either

(private message to Bz11archlord from me): Are you hearing this? I don't know how to make a snapshot.
Back to top Go down
Soul Of Amun
Admin

Include Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Include Screenshot   Include Screenshot EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Prince will have to look at this for anything to happen as i can't get on merch prince acc. In the meantime i will find another way to take screenies
Back to top Go down
https://merchprince.forumotion.com
greywarden0

greywarden0

Include Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Include Screenshot   Include Screenshot EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Soul Of Amun wrote:
Prince will have to look at this for anything to happen as i can't get on merch prince acc. In the meantime i will find another way to take screenies

merch willl can't accsses this site Sad
Back to top Go down
Fireblows

Fireblows

Include Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Milkin Bongz    Include Screenshot EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 am

I tried to use the screen shot by pressing ctrl + insert but when I press the buttons together nothing happens. Because of this, I have to resort to telling you what Happened myself again.

Without being very specific, Milkin Bongz was being disrespectful to high ranking officers, flooding the chat with information knowingly nobody wanted his help, and told me I report like a 9 year old girl. I was also called Mr. Big Guy and Kid by this recruit rank.

It all started when I was telling him how much money I made under Barbarian village and he told me that was bad money and bringing me down on what I was doing and what I accomplished. He then spammed the window that slayer was good money despite the fact I told him My slayer lvl was 1 and I didn't want to spend the time to start it and work on it. After that he said I'm a little kid for not doing exactly what he wanted me to and when I told him im 19, he said I'm Mr. Big Guy. After that I told him to shut his mouth and start being more respectful to ranked officers. Afterwards, he flooded the clan chat saying I'm a kid for not taking his advice and doing what he said. I then told him I took a snapshot, In which I couldn't and reported him to jagex. He then argued that he knows he is right and that I report like a 9 year old girl when I know I have lost. Soon afterwards, he said that If I was smart, I would know that Merch Prince doesn't get on this site and he can't get in trouble for his actions anyway.

I highly suggest Merch Prince to take his recruit rank away. I have only seen trouble with this player.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Include Screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Include Screenshot   Include Screenshot Empty

Back to top Go down

Include Screenshot
Page 1 of 1