Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums of the #1 Merch Clan in Runescape.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
captjustice

ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!!   ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:22 pm

ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND ALL GENERALS & RANKS IN CLAN :::::
Can we start the conversation about having a ranks only merch- small pvt merch with 15/20 ppl. I understand the money it will take but if we pick a item that can sell out we could make alot of money!! I do have 100m and if done correctly i'll be willing to put it all in. We have issues with ppl dumping so lets do this??!!! MP What do you think? Lets open another clan window make it pvt. CAPTJUSTICE king
Back to top Go down
Wormy01

PostSubject: Re: ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!!   ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:41 pm

I would greatly appreciate this. Noobs begin to dump and all of us start to lose money. If we hold a private merch we can really control when every1 dumps.

Wormy01
Back to top Go down
greywarden0

greywarden0

PostSubject: Re: ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!!   ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 am

okay guys good ideas but this is an item suggestion catogorie you can post your suggestions on the under suggetions.

yea i think you have a great idea but a little problem we can't trust all of the ranked ppl cc i know merch picked them and everything
but like merch-flames is a .... !!!! so not all rankes can be trusted and makeing this cc your talking about it will take alot of time.it will take alot of time to know that who,m can betrusted and how can't be !!!

Last edited by greywarden0 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FROZZONE

FROZZONE

PostSubject: Re: ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!!   ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:31 am

well i think its a great idea
and it wont take a long time @ greywarden0
only problem is prince cant enter this site so u have to tell him bout the idea capt.
Back to top Go down
greywarden0

greywarden0

PostSubject: Re: ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!!   ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:29 am

i'm @greywarden0 since i'm a mod !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireblows

Fireblows

PostSubject: Re: ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!!   ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:12 pm

I agree on this idea. Instead of aiming for a really high price, we can knock the price down a little to make it attainable for the ranked people. It will be important to watch out for who is dumping, buying and what price it starts at. I suggest Martin be the leader if we do this or at least be one of the heads. His main has 1.6bil gold. He has more money than everybody in the clan including Merch Prince himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!!   ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTN MERCH PRINCE AND GENERALS & RANKS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1