Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums of the #1 Merch Clan in Runescape.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dying 2 di3

The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!!   The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:56 pm

1.OK so i believe that we need to start advertising again.
Pros: We will have a frequent flow of members so we will get the item to buy more often and we would be more succesful again like how we did on the black hatchet and yellow beads. since we stoped advertising we have had a unsuccesful merch and shall i say, one that is on the way to failing.
Cons: we wouldn't have as many trusted members that could possibly dump.
Reply to Con: We would have a steady flow of members which would make it easier to buy out.

2. Put the clan chat back on everybody can talk not just ranks.
Pro: members would want to stay because we would be the only clan to have the cc open to talking which would encourage more people to stay.
Con: spam.

3. Do more than one item at a time
Pro: If one of the merch's failed we would have a back up plan.
Con: It would take a little longer to reach the goal, which leads to my next idea.

4. make the goal price a little bit more realistic.
Pro: It would make more people want to stay because they would be finishing merch's quicker and they would make good money which would lead to them inviting their friends.
Con: Not quite sure yet.
Back to top Go down
greywarden0

greywarden0

PostSubject: Re: The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!!   The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:36 pm

kk i agree but not more then 1 item

Last edited by greywarden0 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dying 2 di3

PostSubject: Re: The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!!   The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:49 pm

well, it would be the con's are WORSE than pro's not "bader and greater" just trying to help you out, and its personally, not porrssionaly? but hey thanks for your opinion that is highly uneducated and makes no sense =) but hey thats my opinion dont take it PERSONALLY.
Back to top Go down
General Raam

General Raam

PostSubject: Re: The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!!   The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 pm

You could atleast explain why you disagree, not say YOUR SUGGESTION SUCKS BUT I WON'T SAY WHY.

I agree with some of the suggestions, but not all.
Back to top Go down
Soul Of Amun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!!   The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:00 pm

The only thing i really disagree with is doing more than one item at a time. First time mercher will probs get confused and those who are used to traditional merch methods will probably dump one item when someone sais werew buying another. As for advertising and oppening the cc to all members. Those really affect one another. If the cc has a low amount of members in it they're easy to control, but if we start advertising we get noobs who like to spam and the like. I see no problem in opening up the cc when there is a low amount of people in the clan, but i do want people to advertise.
Back to top Go down
https://merchprince.forumotion.com
Soul Of Amun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!!   The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Oh i forgot talking about the goal price. Lemme explain something about the goal price. It's a goal. Not something we HAVE to get to. It's something we aim for. If we don't raise it to the goal price sucks for us but we still made profit.
Back to top Go down
https://merchprince.forumotion.com
Fireblows

Fireblows

PostSubject: Re: The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!!   The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:26 pm

In a perfect world, your idea of merching 2 or more items is a great idea. The problem with that is you need people who are smart players that know how to divide their money and use patience. As you may already know, Runescape is filled with young kids who only think about themselves, will sell 1 item to merch another item out of all the items we're merching out of being scared or not being brave enough and not being able to keep track of more than 1 item at a time. This perhaps, is why around all of the 50 merch clans I know merch 1 item at a time. If we made a clan with only ranked people in it, we might be able too undertake this task but then another problem will pop up. Would we have enough money to do that? A saying my dad told me once was Never put all your eggs in 1 basket.
Back to top Go down
greywarden0

greywarden0

PostSubject: Re: The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!!   The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:37 am

why i didn't like it :

1.advertising agian will attract the attention of some scamming clans which will mark us as a target . which means that they'll help us buy buying our item then will drop it when they see its right which will make us lose profite.

2.there is a problem with letting ppl talk in the cc since they will spam and some will swear some will advertise.if you want names on like who then tell me.

3. doing more then 1 item requires alot of ppl with a lot of monet (over 2500k).do you have it !!!

4.like soul of amun said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!!   The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Entire Clan!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merch Prince :: Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: