Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums of the #1 Merch Clan in Runescape.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PackMyB0wl

PackMyB0wl

Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining Empty
PostSubject: Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining   Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Alright, so today, Runescape is over run with bots. They're making the price of everything we want to sell drop, and the stuff we want to buy, rise in price. They most definitely are scourge. Now, to 'take advantage' of them, requires a little leveling, which means,to make THIS money, you'll have to make some money. Alright, to start out, I'm going to assume we all have completed the whole, tutorial crap. Just get yourself a pickaxe, the best you can use if possible. From Lumbridge, head on over toward Varrock. (East of Lumby castle, over the bridge, then the road north, to this mining spot:)
Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining VarSpot
Now for banking the iron mined here, just follow this simple route. (Mine at 2, Bank at 1, repeat.)
Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining Varroute
Now here, you'll mine tin and copper ore, and just drop it. Just get up to 15 mining, for Iron Ore. Now you'll want to mine & bank Iron Ore with whatever pick you have is, then sell it to buy the mithril pickaxe when you hit 21 mining. Keep mining Iron Here, or you can head over to Falador (consullt your world map if you need help with location)(beware of scorpions). Just keep banking your Iron and, buying the better pick when you can use it, even if you can't weild it
Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining FalSpot
For iron banking here (Mine @ 2 [x=down stairs], Bank @ 1, r3p347
Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining FalRoute1
You just need to get 60 mining.
Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining Mining1
Now if you bank all that Iron Ore, you'll make a nice little pillow of the gold. Now you're 60 mining! You can get into the Mining Guild.
Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining MiningGuild
Where the real money making happens. You just have to go to a rather full world, and head down those ladders, nothing equipped, except maybe lightness equipment, and nothing in your inventory. Just go around all these bots (or skillers, w/e you wanna call em), and pick up their droppings. They're mostly doing it for xp, so they drop the coal & mtih. Just pick up a full inventory of this, bank, and repeat. You'll make 10k + per inventory, and its quick. So its nice money.
For this route, collect dropped ores at 2 (x=down ladder), then bank at 1.
Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining FalRoute2
Recycling crew pays good, huh?
Back to top Go down

Beating the Bots: Taking Advantage of the Scourge; Mining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merch Prince :: Runescape :: Money Making-
Jump to: