Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums of the #1 Merch Clan in Runescape.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to make money with low leveled skills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greywarden0

greywarden0

how to make money with low leveled skills Empty
PostSubject: how to make money with low leveled skills   how to make money with low leveled skills EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:13 am

how to make money with low levels gives a small amount of profite and the profite depends on the skill your useing and what r u useing it on here i will guide how use each skilll from level 1-55 only.

1.fishing:

Level 1 Crayfish sell for 35 coins each if raw, and 15 coins when cooked. The closest place to a bank to fish these is behind the Lumbridge church.

Level 5 Sardines sell for about 57 coins each if raw, and around 12 coins when cooked. These are best fished from Draynor Village or south of Al-Kharid's bank. The Draynor Village fishing spot is recommended due to the lower-level monsters, and being somewhat closer to the Grand Exchange (to sell the sardines at the end).

level 10 Herring sells for about 52 coins each if raw, and around 14 coins when cooked. However while fishing these you can catch sardines as well which are worth half as much. You can fish these in the same spots as sardines.

Level 15 Catch anchovies in the same spot as herring and sardine with a small net. Anchovies sell for 39 coins each.
While catching anchovies, players will also catch some shrimp. Although shrimp sell for only 25 coins, dropping the shrimp does not increase your profit; the extra time required to fish more after dropping your shrimp almost exactly counteracts the additional profit of having more anchovies and fewer shrimp.
Although cooked anchovies sell for more than raw anchovies, the additional time required to cook them is not offset by the increased selling price

Level 35 Tuna sell for 98 when cooked, and 135 when uncooked. A popular place for catching tuna in Free-to-play is on Musa Point on the northeast edge of Karamja, reachable by boat from Port Sarim (the only other place being level 35 wilderness). The profitability of catching tuna is directly related to the speed at which one can catch the tuna; players at level 35 can expect to catch one tuna every minute, at higher levels this drops to one tuna every 10 seconds.

Level 40 Fishing lobsters is a very popular way to make money for free-to-play players. The only free-to-play spots at which to catch lobsters are a fishing spot on Karamja and in the Wilderness. The Karamja fishing spot is much more popular than the spots in the Wilderness, though banks are far away for either spot. Raw lobsters sell for around 269 coins each, and cooked lobsters sell for about 195 coins each. Lobsters also give 90 experience when caught, so you can level very quickly from 40 with lobsters. However, they can take time to catch, so be patient. An explorer's ring allows for faster trips as you can teleport to the cabbage patch north of Draynor Village after you catch an inventory full instead of walking back, although the deposit box on the dock by the monks is the fastest method. if you teleport to the cabbage patch and run to the deposit box on the docks, you can make a full loop of fishing and banking in well under ten minutes. by level 60 in fact, you can make the entire process for one full inventory of fish in just 6 minutes. that's 10,010 gold if you sell each lobster for 385 gold. If you are fishing lobsters on Karamja you can sell the lobsters at the Karamja general store for a reasonable price each. fishing can easily make you 1 million gold in a day, if you train yourself properly.You can also note your lobsters without even leaving the island, just go west of the karamja general store and through the jungle and right next to the sea should be a man called Stiles who will note your lobsters, tuna or swordfish for free, letting you stay as long as you want. Stiles is available to free play as well.

Level 50 At this level Swordfish can be caught and sold for 467 coins each when cooked and 554 coins each when uncooked. Tuna, however, may get in the way for those who choose to earn money using this method. For those who only want to catch swordfish, it is recommended to drop the tuna.

2.magic:

Level 33 The Chaos Temple by the Goblin Village has Wine of zamorak which can be easily acquired by using the Telekinetic Grab spell. The nearest bank is in Falador. Wine of zamorak sells at the Grand Exchange for 1,877 coins each.

Level 33 If you follow the East Wilderness border up past the clan wars, and as far as the first lesser demon you see, there will be a small island surrounded by lava. On this island there are two nature rune respawns. The first respawn, on the west side of the island, spawns 4 nature runes. The East spawn has 3 Nature runes. If you just tele-grab the 4 natures, you will make a profit of 674 coins per cast. The nature runes respawn every 100 seconds, allowing for a maximum of 252 nature runes collected per hour, or around 560 through world hopping.

Level 55 Some items give a profit when turned to coins with high level alchemy compared to purchase in the Grand Exchange.

3.woodcutting:

Level 1+ Logs can be cut and sold for 60 coins each. Normal trees are found virtually everywhere around RuneScape, but do not give multiple logs per tree. The forest between Lumbridge and the Draynor Village, the Grand Exchange, and East Varrock are all convenient places to gather normal logs. All being close to a bank, these are effective ways to gather logs. Regular logs also come from dead trees, dying trees, and evergreen trees. The bad thing is that each tree only holds one set of logs. As you increase your woodcutting skill, the time it takes you to chop down a tree decreases, increasing your profit.

Level 15+ Oak logs are in demand for the Construction skill, and sell for 74 coins each. Oak trees can be found in many places, most notably just east of the Draynor Village bank, near the four-way intersection in Draynor Village, east and west of Varrock, near the southern Falador gate, or west of Varrock Palace, to name a few. Each oak log earns 37.5 Woodcutting XP so a total inventory would bring 1,050 XP.

Level 30+ Willow logs sell for 12 coins each, and can be cut south of the Draynor Village bank and around the pond south of the Lumbridge Mill and east of the sheep farm. The site near Draynor village is more profitable as it is much closer to a bank. It is difficult to sell the willow logs in the Grand Exchange, due to the high supply from power-levelling woodcutters and the low demand from the rest of the market. You may be able to sell a load of logs to a player who is training Firemaking. Also another strategy is to cut willows in Rimmington as you can sell the logs for 16 coins each at the town general store. I do not recommend using this method.

4.mining:

Level 1 Mining rune essence
You can mine rune essence and sell it for around 74 coins each (sometimes you need to drop the price a little bit to get it to sell in the Grand Exchange). Essences mine quickly; it usually takes less than a minute to fill an inventory, and then another minute or so is needed to get the mined essence to a bank and return to the mine for another load. For fast banking it is recommended that you use Aubury in Varrock to get to the essence mines and deposit each load of runes in the bank which is just north of his shop.It is also highly recommended that you wield your pickaxe and nothing else to increase your run time. With a Rune pic wielded it takes an average of 101.5 seconds per load assuming Varrock east bank.

Level 1 Mining clay
In the West Varrock Mine, in the Dwarven Mine, or near the Crafting Guild, you can mine clay, which sells for 182 coins each.

Level 15 Mining iron
Iron ore sells for 250 coins, and is very quick to mine. The West Varrock Mine is best due to its proximity to a bank, but the East Varrock Mine and the Dwarven Mines are also popular

Level 20 Mining silver
Silver ore sells for 296 coins each, and is found in accessible locations. The best is the West Varrock Mine due to its proximity to a bank, but the Al Kharid mine is also available. Unfortunately, silver ore rocks only respawn every 2 minutes, which means a lot of time standing around waiting for the ore to become available for mining, which greatly reduces the profit per hour.

Level 30 Mining coal
At this level you can mine coal and sell it for 270 coins each. However, mining coal is a slow process until much higher mining levels are reached (50+).
The most profitable is to mine at the Lumbridge Swamp south-west mine and use an explorer's ring 3 to teleport to the cabbage field south of Falador both for trips to the bank and for the final trip to the Grand Exchange. Mining at the Lumbridge Swamp south-west mine without an explorer's ring 3 generates 38,000 coins/hour; mining in the Barbarian Village and banking at Edgeville generates 35,000 coins/hour.

Level 40 Mining gold
You can mine gold ore in the Dwarven Mines, the Rimmington Mine, or in the Al-Kharid mine (each mine has 2 gold rocks). Gold ore sells for 294 coins each. However, this method is not very effective because of the slow respawn rate of gold (approx. 2 minutes). Although Crandor island and the Karamja volcano would seem to be poor locations due to their distance from a bank, the slow respawn rate of gold means that mining in these locations is relatively profitable since there are more rocks (4 in each location). The recommended method is:

Use the mine inside the Karamja volcano
Use the cabbage teleport feature of the explorer's ring 3 to get from the mine to the bank in Draynor when you have a full load
Use a Varrock teleport spell when done to get from the mine to the Grand ExchangeMining at the Crafting Guild is the best because it has seven rocks, so mining goes quicker.

Level 55 Mining mithril
Mithril ore sells for 398 coins each, but supply is very limited for non-members. The Mining Guild contains 5 mithril rocks (but requires 60 Mining), and mining from mithril rocks in the Wilderness or Lumbridge Swamp is also possible. There are 3 mithril rocks at the Al Kharid mining area, and there is also mithril on Crandor, although the distance and the presence of aggressive monsters does not make it a convenient place to mine.

5.smithing:

Level 30 Players can mine or buy iron ore and two coal and smelt them into steel bars. A good strategy is to buy the coal as it takes some time to respawn in the rocks. If you possess a Magic level of 43 or higher you may use the spell Superheat item and smelt the ore without having to go anywhere! It is recommended that you wield a fire staff and buy the nature runes (one required per spell), although this method might earn slightly less cash it provides Magic experience and saves having to bank repeatedly. Head to the Dwarven mines and mine the ore there; smelt it after you have obtained a full inventory. Steel bars sell for 972 coins each. This method helps raise your Mining, Magic and Smithing simultaneously. One inventory of iron ore and coal bought from the GE can earn 1638 coins.

Level 50 Mithril bars sell for 1,616 coins each. If the materials (one mithril ore and four coal per bar) are purchased, you can earn up to 138 coins per bar using the Falador or Al Kharid furnaces. At five bars per trip, you can make about 41400 coins and 9,000 experience per hour. Superheating the ore can be done with this method too resulting in a -100 coin profit.

6.runecrafting:

Level 1 Either through the skill or through rune running, you can make air runes. World 16 is the official world for running air runes. Air runes are best made with rune essence (worth 74 coins each) as opposed to pure essence (worth 133 coins each).
If running airs, it can be easy to find a high level Runecrafter who can assist you in crafting multiple runes. If you find a player who can craft six (6) or more air runes per essence, this can make you a profit of approximately 616 coins per trip.

As you reach higher levels, you will be able to craft more runes per essence (if you craft them yourself), which further increases profit! See the Air Running Guide for more information on this topic. Another way to make money fast is to use the Varrock teleport and travel to the Aubury's Rune Shop just south of the east bank, bring a pickaxe, and then mine the Rune essence after being teleported by the Aubury.

After receiving a full inventory of essence, bank and repeat until you have at least 1,000 rune/pure essence. Water rune running can also be used, due to the current rising price of water runes, although not as popular as air runes, with a high levelled assistant a beginner can craft 4,000 - 6,000 water runes a run!

level 50 With your tokens from The Great Orb Project, you can purchase high value talismans or essence and sell them on the Grand Exchange. For example, you can buy earth talismans and sell them on the Grand Exchange for 1,939 coins each. Since a talisman costs 50 tokens, a fully played 50/50 game can give enough tokens for ten talismans (a total of 19,390 coins).You can also buy essence with your tokens. Both rune and pure essence cost 1 token per essence; free players get rune essence (74 coins each) and members get pure essence (133 each). Currently, free players should buy water talisman and members should buy pure essences (less profit, but faster) or buying talisman (more profit, but slower). Alternately you could turn the essence you get for tokens into runes, increasing your Runecrafting experience.

7.combined skills:

20 Mining
20 Smithing Silver ores can be mined, smithed into bars and sold in term of bars on the Grand Exchange for 321 coins. The best place to mine silver is Al Kharid mine, featuring 5 rocks and a nearby furnace, but the Crafting Guild features 6 rocks and is unpopulated, though 40 Crafting is required to enter the guild.

30+ Smithing
30+ Mining
43 Magic In various places you can find a fairly abundant supply of rocks for coal, mithril and adamantite ores. If you bring a pickaxe, a Staff of fire, and a stack of nature runes to one of these sites, you can mine ores, use Superheat Item to smith them into bars, and sell the bars on the Grand Exchange. The advantage of using Superheat Item as opposed to simply banking the ores and later smelting them on a furnace is that you not only gain Magic experience, but you also increase your carrying capacity per trip as you will be bringing back a load of bars, rather than a load of ores. Of metal bars, steel sell for 972 coins, mithril for 1,616 coins, and adamantite sell for 3,033 coins. You can find these rocks in the Lumbridge swamp mine, on Crandor Isle, at the Steel Mine or the Hobgoblin Mine. The latter two mines are in the Wilderness, however, so be prepared if you mine there. If you have 60 Mining you can also use the rocks in the Mining Guild.

55+ Mining
50+ Smithing
43 Magic
Access to Crandor (Last stage of Dragon Slayer quest) This is specialized version of superheating. Combat level 65 is recommended so the King Scorpions don't attack. World Switching is also recommended due to the ore's respawn time. Three Adamantite Ore, eight Mithril Ore, and ten Coal can be found on Crandor. The method is to extract ores on that island for making mithril or adamant bars. Bringing 27 Nature Runes, a Rune Pickaxe, a Staff of Fire, and some food, pay 30 coins to travel from Port Sarim to Karamja and travel into the Volcano to get to Crandor. Wear as little clothing as possible, and wield the Fire Staff. Mine the Adamantite and Mithril ores, then, while waiting for the ore rocks to re-spawn, mine the Coal.
After gathering Adamantite ore, Mithril ore, and Coal, cast Superheat Item on each ore, then repeat.

With a full inventory, return to Draynor Village (by using the cabbage teleport in your ring) and bank the materials.

Note:A coal bag will help a lot.

15 Fishing
55 Cooking Anchovy pizzas can be produced by buying plain pizzas (cooked one!) ( or pizza bases, tomatos and cheeses depending on market and personal choice) in bulk on the Grand Exchange for 1,442, 106 and 108 coins each respectively; anchovies can be caught at the fishing spot south of Draynor Village, added to the pizzas, and sell the anchovy pizzas for 1,692 coins each.

8.cooking:

alll cooking things are a lose don't cook when they go up i'll write this part of the gutd

9.firemaking:

is also a money loset so don't use it the only way to make money with it is at lvl 30 firemaking is to make fise with willow logs then sell the ashes left from them. also another way is that some places like Karamja Island there you can sell fires.

Last edited by greywarden0 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul Of Amun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how to make money with low leveled skills   how to make money with low leveled skills EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:52 pm

that mustve taken a while O_O
Back to top Go down
https://merchprince.forumotion.com
greywarden0

greywarden0

PostSubject: Re: how to make money with low leveled skills   how to make money with low leveled skills EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:56 pm

lol

Last edited by greywarden0 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fussball95

fussball95

PostSubject: Re: how to make money with low leveled skills   how to make money with low leveled skills EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greywarden0

greywarden0

PostSubject: Re: how to make money with low leveled skills   how to make money with low leveled skills EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:22 am

have fun useing them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to make money with low leveled skills   how to make money with low leveled skills Empty

Back to top Go down

how to make money with low leveled skills
Page 1 of 1