Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Please log in or register to fully utilize these forums.
Merch Prince
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums of the #1 Merch Clan in Runescape.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money Making. guide to 500k-2.4m in a few days!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2till

Money Making. guide to 500k-2.4m in a few days! Empty
PostSubject: Money Making. guide to 500k-2.4m in a few days!   Money Making. guide to 500k-2.4m in a few days! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:23 pm

affraid How in the world! I make bout 1.5m off of junk in my bank. you can too. I sold some junk and a few rune items. I could buy zamorak legs and helm but I want FULL zamorak so whats my method? Well I need 2.4m so I need to cut 4.8k yew logs or do I? i will cut 1k yew logs and the rest I get off or wine of zamorak. buy about 1.9k law runes which should be easy if you have some starter money. You get 1.8k currently off of the wines of zamorak. Easy enough? Time consuming? find new ways buy eyes of newts in bulk. buy vials and sell. or for a even FASTER way. buy clay and wet it. sure kind of time consuming but HOW time consuming? after 1 hour you should be able to make about a 300k profit if you go to a bank close by to a water source the location I dont know I will look just be sure to have fun making money! farao Thank You, Good Bye Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Money Making. guide to 500k-2.4m in a few days!
Page 1 of 1